Skip to content
Washing Care Instructions
Simple care and a bit of caution can go a long way in maintaining your pieces’ beauty and longevity!
- Every article of clothing contains instructions in its composition tag that you should follow;
- We do not recommend the use of washing and drying machines, or hot water;
- Do not mix colored pieces with white pieces while wet, as there is a risk of staining;
- Air-dry in the shade and do not use clothing pins on delicate articles;
- Linen, cotton and viscose fabrics have a shrinking rate of 6 to 10% after washing.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist